Like many credit unions, Kettering Health Network Credit Union started small. The credit union was established by a few employees of the hospital
in 1964 to offer affordable and accessible financial resources to their hospital coworkers.
Today, KH Network Credit Union continues to serve the Kettering Health Network of healthcare workers, their families and associated networks. We provide quality financial
products and services delivered in a professional, courteous and timely manner. As the hospital grows and thrives, so do we.
Unlike other financial institutions which must generate a profit to satisfy stockholders, credit unions are member owned and operated. We return excess earnings our members
in the form of competitive dividend rates, competitive interest rates on loans and offering valuable products and services.
You take care of people. We do the same; We take care of our members' financial needs. We're committed to placing service and members' needs above all else.
Become a Member Today!
Board of Directors
The nine members of the KH Network Credit Union Board of Directors are elected from among the members of the Credit Union. They have unlimited terms of office, but three are up for reelection, on a rotating basis, at the annual elections. Members of the Board serve without compensation.
- Chairman - Michael Berry
- Vice Chairman - Peggy Smith
- Secretary - Roger Rickel
- Treasurer - Bradley Mader
- Director - Bev Cobb
- Director - Joe Feller
- Director - Catherine Heath
- Director - Linda McCall
- Director - Danae Still
- Ensure that the Credit Union adheres to State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure the protection of members' assets in the Credit Union by establishing internal controls.
- Establish long-term strategic plans.
- Appoint a Director to manage the Senior Management Staff; who in-turn direct the daily operations of the Credit Union and its employees.
- Set the time and place of the monthly Board meetings.
- Receive the reports, and review the financial statements, of the Credit Union.
- Appoint Audit Committee members annually.
- Fill vacancies on the Board of Directors and the committees.
- Approve annual operating budgets.
- Review and set rates for loans and savings.
- Set the maximum amount of loans and shares.
- Approve loan policies recommended by management.
- Establish policies and procedures for investing the Credit Union's funds.
- Authorize short-term operational borrowing.
- Review the affairs of the organization and approve critical business relationships.
- Bradley Mader - President
- Michelle Proctor - HR Manager & Compliance Officer
- Stephanie Etienne - Vice President
- Kendell Geiling - Operations Manager
- Sherrie Perkins - Loan Manager
- David D'Aurora - Business Development Manager